Hello from the US

jmhammo

New Signing
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I have played soccer my entire life, but grew up in a time where it was very difficult to watch international matches.  I was a rabid World Cup fan, and knew most of the big stars, but wasn't a fan of any particular team.  All I knew was that I hated David Beckham and Manchester United.  About 10 years ago, I started really getting into watching as it became easier to record matches and watch them later.  Believe it or not, Christian Pulisic is not the one that made me want to support Chelsea.  N'Golo Kante is the type of player that I absolutely love to watch, so I started following the Blues.

As a side note - I am traveling to the UK for the first time this March, and would love to attend the Everton match.  I have tried to research how to buy tickets, and am now entirely confused.  Am I going to be able to get a ticket to that game?  If so, how do I go about it?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

 
Welcome mate! I think at the moment there is more chance on finding a golden ticket in a chocolate bar!

Also, be wary of rip-off merchants that say they have one, when the don't.

 
Welcome mate! I think at the moment there is more chance on finding a golden ticket in a chocolate bar!

Also, be wary of rip-off merchants that say they have one, when the don't.
Thank you for the response.

I figured my odds were not great.  At this point, I'm willing to overpay, because I don't know when (if?) I'll be back.  Is there a place where I could buy reliable tickets, even if it is more expensive than it should be?

 
Thank you for the response.

I figured my odds were not great.  At this point, I'm willing to overpay, because I don't know when (if?) I'll be back.  Is there a place where I could buy reliable tickets, even if it is more expensive than it should be?
It may be worth looking at the hospitality tickets. Either that one buy a club membership and try to get a normals ticket when they go on sale. You might get lucky.

 
Maybe a dumb question... but can I not buy tickets somewhere like SeatPick or LiveFootballTickets?  I see lots of tickets listed, and they claim a 100% money back guarantee.  Buying tickets this way is very common in the US, but I don't want to throw money if the sites aren't reputable!

 
I’m pretty sure it’s in the small print about the club not accepting tickets bought via 3rd party websites as part of the effort to stop ticking touting. How they enforce it or if they even bother to enforce it I couldn’t say. How many tickets are you looking for?

 
I’m pretty sure it’s in the small print about the club not accepting tickets bought via 3rd party websites as part of the effort to stop ticking touting. How they enforce it or if they even bother to enforce it I couldn’t say. How many tickets are you looking for?
Two tickets, for me and the wife.

 
There is the ticket exchange where season ticket holders sell their seats if they can’t attend but again you’d also need to buy a membership for each ticket. 

 
Back
Top