HELLO HELLOOOO We are the Chelsea Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-like-to-munich

The Shed End not the Dead End
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
83
I thought my first post should be an introduction/thanks for a great looking forum so here goes.

Im a lifelong Chelsea supporter, 38 years to be exact, and have now passed the legacy down to my son.

Unlike me all he has known is goodtimes, but i wont be bitter ::ChELSeAFaN::

We dont get to many games, but i took him to the FA Cup Final this season, managed to get him a ticket, i waited outside " insert female forum members saying ahhhhh "

Obviously the most enjoyable part of the season was the Champions League Final that we watched watch at home with my Dad, another generation of Chelsea support.

Heres looking forward to the new season already, and interacting with what looks to be a great forum.

Footnote : ill be passing on meeting G4 @ Waterloo.

 
Hi all,

I'm not that new to the forum but I've never really posted.

I've been a Chelsea fan since I was 4, living across the bridge in Battersea,

I don't think there's more than 20 people I love more than the Blues.

I'm partly on here to try and find some good Chelsea memorabilia if anyone knows on here good places to look?

In particular signed shirts from this year, or either of our 2 winning seasons under Jose Mourinho?

Thanks Asher0304,

KTBFFH!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top