Granticus Youth Team Messages 288 Reaction score 5 Nov 14, 2009 #2 Though undoubtedly I'll have more to say at a later date, Hello will have to suffice for now. I'm Grant, and I've not really liked the other Chelsea places I'm a member of, this one looks to be a bit different.
Though undoubtedly I'll have more to say at a later date, Hello will have to suffice for now. I'm Grant, and I've not really liked the other Chelsea places I'm a member of, this one looks to be a bit different.
MHL_blue On the Bench Messages 634 Reaction score 0 Nov 15, 2009 #3 Welcome to the Shed End Grant. This is the place to be for all egnuine Chelsea supporters. Hope you stick around
Welcome to the Shed End Grant. This is the place to be for all egnuine Chelsea supporters. Hope you stick around
M Mikstaw First Team Regular Messages 3,691 Reaction score 0 Nov 16, 2009 #5 Welcome to The Shed End.
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Nov 16, 2009 #6 Hail to you, Granticus Maximus! You are clearly a man of great discrimination, having singled out the Shed End as head ans shoulders above other Chelsea fansites. I look forward to reading your posts.
Hail to you, Granticus Maximus! You are clearly a man of great discrimination, having singled out the Shed End as head ans shoulders above other Chelsea fansites. I look forward to reading your posts.
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Nov 16, 2009 #7 Welcome mate, hope you stick around and post often!