Hello. New to the UK!

FrankTheTank89

New Signing
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Hi guys,

I've just moved to the UK from the US and I'm planning to visit London soon to catch a Chelsea game. My old man was a Londoner and a massive Chelsea fan. He lived only a stone's throw from the ground before he emigrated, so the Blues have always been my team. Really looking forward to seeing them for the first time. Can anyone suggest a good place to sit for someone who's never been to the Bridge before?

 
I recommend inside the stadium. Anywhere you can get a ticket. :biggrin:
 

Given a choice I prefer it in the Shed but I will begrudgingly admit the best atmosphere is up the other end in the Matthew Harding. If you just want to sit quietly and applaud politely then you want the West Stand. 

 
If you want the best view with a little bit of atmosphere, the North end of the East Upper is your man.  (When I say "little bit" I mean not very much at all, but more than the West Stand)

 
Back
Top