Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimmi

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I'm an Aussie chick who is trying to take more of an interest in this team. Normally I just keep tabs on results but the time has come to follow the team more closely.

Usually I just follow the A-league (laugh all you like, I love it :biggrin: ) but I've finally gotten pay tv so I can actually watch matches but am at a huge loss for information about Chelsea - my flatmate is a ManU fan and he is becoming unbearable. Looking forward to knocking him off his perch.

 
welcome, you have made a wise choice in joining this forum, dont be shy in posting.

 
WElcome on board. Quite a few from Oz on this forum, only f**ker is getting up at silly hours to watch them play!

Where in Oz are you from?

 
I'm from the Central Coast (north of Sydney) and lucky enough to live within stumbling distance to the fabulous Mariners stadium.

Yea I follow the F1 as well so i'm used to wondering into the lounge room at 2am to watch sports.

 
You should get yourself hooked up with one of the Oz supporters groups, details are on the official website I think, unless anyone can provide a link of course.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top