teero
New Signing
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi guys,
I've been a member of the forum for a while, but Im not active.
As I'm flying in from abroad for the home game vs Palace March 10th, I would love to get hold of a couple of tickets.
However I see I'm not able to post in the ticket thread.
I do understand that active members get prioritized, but is there any possibility for me to request tickets for the game somehow?
BR,
Ramo
I've been a member of the forum for a while, but Im not active.
As I'm flying in from abroad for the home game vs Palace March 10th, I would love to get hold of a couple of tickets.
However I see I'm not able to post in the ticket thread.
I do understand that active members get prioritized, but is there any possibility for me to request tickets for the game somehow?
BR,
Ramo