Hello. @Malta Blue will buy them for £5.Hello everyone, I have 2 tickets for final Champions League game
I deal with euros mate, or socks I could offer 3 pairs of normal black socks and one pair of really thick socks with a fluffy inside and little bits of rubber on the bottom. I think they are some kind of sock/slipper hybridHello. @Malta Blue will buy them for £5.
Or the socks. I wont rest until I make socks a currency....inventing currencies seems to be a trend these days...
Mainly because socks are invaluable.Or the socks. I wont rest until I make socks a currency....inventing currencies seems to be a trend these days...
Why not socks
everything has a value, socks just happen to be so high up the scale we havent found the value yet. This is probably what's holding me up in turning it into a currencyMainly because socks are invaluable.
You can’t put a price on socks. It’s illegal.everything has a value, socks just happen to be so high up the scale we havent found the value yet. This is probably what's holding me up in turning it into a currency
Tell that to the owners of primarkYou can’t put a price on socks. It’s illegal.
Those aren’t socks, they’re poor imitations.Tell that to the owners of primark
Damn, that's a smart little bugger!He wanted to trade them cause he heard about the new calenders coming.