T The Lion New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Mar 14, 2010 #2 Hi Everyone, My name is Karan and I am from India. I have been following Chelsea for some years now and and it is fascinating to have finally found a place where I can interact with fellow Blues. Regards.
Hi Everyone, My name is Karan and I am from India. I have been following Chelsea for some years now and and it is fascinating to have finally found a place where I can interact with fellow Blues. Regards.
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Mar 14, 2010 #3 Hello Karan. Welcome to the Shed End. (far and away the best site on the internet!) Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,157 Reaction score 8,764 Mar 14, 2010 #4 Welcome to The Shed End Karen!
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Mar 14, 2010 #5 Mod said: Welcome to The Shed End Karen! Click to expand... karAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn!!!
T The Lion New Signing Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Mar 14, 2010 #8 moi said: karAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn!!! Click to expand... Thanks for welcoming me as if I have just scored a goal against Inter to send Chelsea into the Quarter finals Keep The Blue Flag Flying High!
moi said: karAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAn!!! Click to expand... Thanks for welcoming me as if I have just scored a goal against Inter to send Chelsea into the Quarter finals Keep The Blue Flag Flying High!
MHL_blue On the Bench Messages 634 Reaction score 0 Mar 15, 2010 #10 Welcome to the Shed End Karan, the best place to be for all Chelsea supporters
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Mar 16, 2010 #12 Welcome on board
M Mikstaw First Team Regular Messages 3,691 Reaction score 0 Mar 16, 2010 #13 Hello mate! Welcome to The Shed End!
T The Machine In the Ressies Messages 575 Reaction score 0 Mar 30, 2010 #14 Welcome to the Shed End Forum The Lion