Evening all,
Sorry to be a pain. I did send an Email to the official Email attatched to the website, but having ran a forum myself I know how easy it is to forget to login to those kinds of things each evening.
I had an advertising query for this weekends fixtures against Arsenal and was hoping someone could help me/point me in the right direction and get this post infront of the eyes it needs to be in before the game - hopefully by Friday evening.
Would appreciate any help at all - sorry to be troublesome.
Kind Regards.
Sorry to be a pain. I did send an Email to the official Email attatched to the website, but having ran a forum myself I know how easy it is to forget to login to those kinds of things each evening.
I had an advertising query for this weekends fixtures against Arsenal and was hoping someone could help me/point me in the right direction and get this post infront of the eyes it needs to be in before the game - hopefully by Friday evening.
Would appreciate any help at all - sorry to be troublesome.
Kind Regards.