Hi all

GYBLUE

New Signing
Messages
26
Reaction score
27
Hi Everyone,

Been watching Chelsea since 1995/96 season and still try and get to most of the northern away games and a few home ones when I can get tickets. 

Dont really do forums but thought I would give this a go as I have been viewing it for a while.

Hopefully bump into some of you at the northern away games.

KTBFFH

 
Grimsby mate, so I had a day of mixed loyalties on February 1996 when chels played GY in the FA Cup, 0-0 at Blundell Park so it kept my GY mates happy till the replay when Chels won 4-1, goals from sparky and doobs, not sure about the other two as over twenty years ago

 
Grimsby mate, so I had a day of mixed loyalties on February 1996 when chels played GY in the FA Cup, 0-0 at Blundell Park so it kept my GY mates happy till the replay when Chels won 4-1, goals from sparky and doobs, not sure about the other two as over twenty years ago
I was there that night in Grimsby and to be fair we did not play well and us fans started singing in the second half in a bid to gee them up and hold on for the replay.

 
Back
Top