Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

didier88

New Signing
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
I am from Croatia, 22 years old and a Chelsea supporter since about 6-7 years . As I know only one croatian player played for Chelsea Mario Stanić, his debut goal was one of the best :JC_doubleup: haha but he didnt make so much appearances.

My favourite player is Didier , but I love them all

Never been at Stanford Bridge, but one day I hope, maybe my biggest dream :D

thats all for now, greetings from Croatia

KTBFFH :Whistle:

 
Welcome didier88. I've not been to Croatia but I hear it's a very nice place

 
Welcome, Didier88. I hope that you get a chance to get to Stamford Bridge soon.

 
Welcome mate - are you a supporter of Dinamo Zagreb, one of the Blue Boys?

 
hello to everyone. i m from montenegro, 19 years old and i m a chelsea fan since i was 6.. i hope this is a begining of a good friendship. ;)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top