S Stiffray New Signing Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Nov 7, 2010 #2 I just signed up to this forum. I love Chelsea very much I supposed everyone here do. I'm from Paris. I am glad to join you all here to share our common passion "the Chelsea Passion. I hope we win this evening.
I just signed up to this forum. I love Chelsea very much I supposed everyone here do. I'm from Paris. I am glad to join you all here to share our common passion "the Chelsea Passion. I hope we win this evening.
M Mikstaw First Team Regular Messages 3,691 Reaction score 0 Nov 7, 2010 #3 Hello mate! Welcome to The Shed End!
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Nov 14, 2010 #5 Stiffray eh? Did you swallow some viagra?
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Nov 14, 2010 #6 Damn you! Beat me to it! Well, Monsieur Steef RRRay - is there an interesting story of how you came to choose your name?
Damn you! Beat me to it! Well, Monsieur Steef RRRay - is there an interesting story of how you came to choose your name?
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Nov 14, 2010 #7 moi said: Damn you! Beat me to it! Click to expand... It's a man's duty to get there before a woman.