Hi everyone

Hi everyone

I look forward to discussing how Jorginho is better than Kante with @just and why @Munkworth should move to sunny Southampton.

And I’ve been told I need to speak to @axman2526 if I needed some positivity in my life.

And if need advice on what colour socks to buy, ask @Valerie!

Football need to hurry back!
It's like living in a black hole, isn't it! First the queen dying without any reference to the fixtures list, then one of those infernal international breaks. Only one unimpressive CL match as a less than satisfying breadcrumb...

So, socks! You're asking the right person @dansubrosa. We have of course the white/yellow socks controversy: seared in our collective memory are the yellow socks on the legs that used to kick the deserving dirty Leeds players.

NINTCHDBPICT000326785111-e1615626662542.jpg

The 1970 FA Cup final commemorative kit was inexplicably worn only once.

Chelsea-kit-Why-are-Blues-wearing-plain-jersey-in-FA-Cup-tie-against-Nottingham-Forest-1224232.jpg

Thank goodness we didn't hold back wearing white socks!

1970-FA-Cup-Action-GettyImages-78988144.jpg

It is my firm belief, however, that we play better in blue socks. Now, there are blue socks and this season's very blue socks, causing a bitter schism among supporters. I'm firmly on the side that thinks these almost black socks are literally sex on legs.

southampton-fc-v-chelsea-fc-premier-league-scaled.jpg

Never mind the new manager bounce back effect, we have the instrument to win the quadruple. Ignore it at our peril!

 
I got you @dansubrosa!

I highly recommend not forgetting about @CaitlinCFC, a highly placed informant tells me her dance of the 7 Harvey Vales is quite something!

You already have made a good start in your road to positivity by placing Munk in Southampton....let's take a moment to appreciate that...

200.gif


Scummers....scummers everywhere lol.

And when you are ready for a break from it all do see @RMHfor an amazing Spaincation, guaranteed to put a smile on your face whatever you tastes 😉

 
Back
Top