Evoryan
New Signing
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi All,
Life long Chelsea fan but due to "unfortunately" having to move to Leeds a long time ago wasn't able to get to many games, moved much closer now and got membership sorted so trying to get to as many games as possible, always try and get them through the membership portal but still missing out on a lot.
I had a look in the forum thread about tickets for sale but couldn't seem to post in it, am I missing something or is there a way to see if anyone has tickets for sale for upcoming games? always want 2 next to each other but happy for any stand.
Thanks in advance,
Ryan
Life long Chelsea fan but due to "unfortunately" having to move to Leeds a long time ago wasn't able to get to many games, moved much closer now and got membership sorted so trying to get to as many games as possible, always try and get them through the membership portal but still missing out on a lot.
I had a look in the forum thread about tickets for sale but couldn't seem to post in it, am I missing something or is there a way to see if anyone has tickets for sale for upcoming games? always want 2 next to each other but happy for any stand.
Thanks in advance,
Ryan