Hi There

Osgoodwasgood

In the Ressies
Messages
301
Reaction score
318
Hi there to all fellow Blues, Im new to the forum. Ive been a Chelsea boy since I was about 12, the team I supported way back then included players like Clive Walker Mickey Droy, Mick Fillery etc and strutted there stuff in the old 2nd division. I followed them from my Oxford home everywhere, Home and Away for several seasons up to and including the Dixon/Speedie era before family commitments took precident. I still love the club religiously, even though I can no longer afford to attend matches, and defeat hurts now just as much now it always did. My two sons are both Blues and go when they can. I look forward to sharing posts and conversations and promise to respect others views even if I don't agree. Lets get this disappointing season out of the way and hope that the future with the New Stadium can bring more good times#KTBFFH

 
Nice intro, suggest I address you as OWG for short.

I started supporting just after Speedie left in about 89 - Dec97 when family commitments also hit me.

Welcome to the forum.

 
Thanks Strider, that was a great side, Wee Pat, Johnny B, Spackers, McLaughlin, Pates, and the goal machine up top. One of my favourite all time days as a Chelsea supporter was our first game back in the old Division 1 at the Arse when we packed the Clock end, Still sends a shiver down my spine when I watch Kerry's goal on Youtube and the End erupts. Happy Days Mate

 
Back
Top