M Mikel_12 New Signing Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Dec 22, 2009 #2 Hi shed end, just joined there so thought i'd come in and say hi
K kalpitv First Team Squad Messages 1,393 Reaction score 12 Dec 22, 2009 #3 Hello Mikel! Welcome to The Shed End! I know you have a great ability when it comes to sideways passing, but I have a question for you. Can you pass forward and backward as well? No offence intended.
Hello Mikel! Welcome to The Shed End! I know you have a great ability when it comes to sideways passing, but I have a question for you. Can you pass forward and backward as well? No offence intended.
M Mikel_12 New Signing Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Dec 22, 2009 #4 Yes, when I get more starts and match experience this will come. I just try and keep possession by passing sideways. No offence taken.
Yes, when I get more starts and match experience this will come. I just try and keep possession by passing sideways. No offence taken.
MHL_blue On the Bench Messages 634 Reaction score 0 Dec 22, 2009 #6 Welcome to the Shed End Mikel :lol:
M Mikel_12 New Signing Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Dec 22, 2009 #8 Cheers for the warm welcome guys, much appreciated!
M Mikstaw First Team Regular Messages 3,691 Reaction score 0 Dec 22, 2009 #9 Hello mate! Welcome to The Shed End!
geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Dec 27, 2009 #11 Hi and welcome. Do we call you John, Obi or Mikel?