Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frawdulant

First Team Squad
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
293
Hi all, Frawdulant here. I was part of CFCNet until yesterday. One of the mods posted one of their usual snotty messages and I called him mr people skills tucker and was promptly banned!

Anyone else experienced that?

 
Mate you're on The Shed End now, why do we care about CFC-net banning members. You should take it up with them if you got an issue.

Anyway, welcome.

 
I'm sure you'll never feel the need to be rude to our mods - they are brilliant, delightful, witty, intelligent.....! :kissass:

Welcome, anyway!

Oops, and Mod beat me to it!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was once temporarily banned from the Shed End after a defeat to Liverpool last season. Loads of dimwitted Scousers came on here to take the piss, so I decided to create an alt-account called 'scouse_bellend' (with Poulsen as the avatar) to generally slap them about a bit and point out their hypocrisy.

Sadly my IP address was banned until I sent an apologetic e-mail to loz.

Welcome to the site mate.

 
I was once temporarily banned from the Shed End after a defeat to Liverpool last season. Loads of dimwitted Scousers came on here to take the piss, so I decided to create an alt-account called 'scouse_bellend' (with Poulsen as the avatar) to generally slap them about a bit and point out their hypocrisy.

Sadly my IP address was banned until I sent an apologetic e-mail to loz.

Welcome to the site mate.
Has this thread turned into "True Confessions?"

 
Hi all, Frawdulant here. I was part of CFCNet until yesterday. One of the mods posted one of their usual snotty messages and I called him mr people skills tucker and was promptly banned!

Anyone else experienced that?
Michael is generally a reasonable person to deal with but its been ages since I visited CFCnet so I am not too sure how things are now. The simple reason I dont visit any other forum is because this is where I feel at home and I hope you have a good time too.

Welcome on board !! ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
I've been on these boards since the days of the old CSR. Wouldn't even look elsewhere.

Welcome on, you've made a smart move

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top