SallyCrackers New Signing Messages 1 Reaction score 1 Feb 19, 2020 #2 Hi, my name is Sally. I'm 18 and I've been supporting Chelsea since I was 5. It will be great to talk to Chelsea fans on this website ??
Hi, my name is Sally. I'm 18 and I've been supporting Chelsea since I was 5. It will be great to talk to Chelsea fans on this website ??
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,160 Reaction score 8,768 Feb 19, 2020 #3 Welcome on! (Somebody will be getting catfished)
chelsea19 New Signing Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Apr 13, 2020 #4 SallyCrackers said: Hi, my name is Sally. I'm 18 and I've been supporting Chelsea since I was 5. It will be great to talk to Chelsea fans on this website ?? Click to expand... Hi, glad to here your a blue! Great to see another Chelsea supporter on here!!
SallyCrackers said: Hi, my name is Sally. I'm 18 and I've been supporting Chelsea since I was 5. It will be great to talk to Chelsea fans on this website ?? Click to expand... Hi, glad to here your a blue! Great to see another Chelsea supporter on here!!