I finally found the newbie thread

DJ_Markstar

New Signing
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Greetings all, long time gooner with a soft spot for the blues as they're my local club now. Massive fan of Lampard and I feel he's building a really exciting squad that can compete with the likes of City and Pool for the league. Anyway look forward to chatting with you guys about all things football.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome DJ_Markstar,

Good to know you like Frank and will be interesting to see later on in the season whether you are an admirer or detractor as regards Willian.

 
Welcome DJ_Markstar,

Good to know you like Frank and will be interesting to see later on in the season whether you are an admirer or detractor as regards Willian.
We shall see, I always thought of him as a solid professional and although I never saw him as your star man he was always a good player in and around the squad, I feel as though he's going to be similar here.

Of course if he skies a sitter against Sp*rs then I'll have to take it all back and call him sh!t

 
Back
Top