Heard that a few times, and is a concern. Apparently we have watched him for a while.Perhaps it's a lazy stereotype.
But the handful of times I've seen this lad play i just get massive Bakayoko vibes.
He's big, powerful and drives forward but technically I'm not sure he's a premier league player.
They can still sell, just not buy.What time is it in Holland right now? Hasn’t the window closed.
Either presents a risk. Why I would also like us to get Douglas Luiz as well as one of those two from Holland.I dont think he is Bakayoko 2, but I do think he will struggle with the pace of game here at 1st. Looks quite cumbersome.
I would prefer Alvarez tbh.
we were linked with him before today thoughSo many panic buys in these last few hours. Hopefully its along the line of what happened when we panic bought Luiz and Alonso vs when we panic bought Zappacosta and friends.
Zappa would have been serviceable if we persisted with him...So many panic buys in these last few hours. Hopefully its along the line of what happened when we panic bought Luiz and Alonso vs when we panic bought Zappacosta and friends.
So many panic buys in these last few hours. Hopefully its along the line of what happened when we panic bought Luiz and Alonso vs when we panic bought Zappacosta and friends.
Yeah if we end up with Luiz, Zaha or Alvarez you could class them as last minute panic buys.we were linked with him before today though
Well @axman2526, I'm glad you asked. You've come to the right person.Yeah if we end up with Luiz, Zaha or Alvarez you could class them as last minute panic buys.
Sangare was someone we were linked with early on, but TT decided Kante, Jorgi, Kova, RLC and Gallagher would be enough. He has apparently changed his mind about that...funny eh?
Auba has been his striker target for what, a month? Just hard doing a deal with Barca. Not to say either of them is any good for us mind.
@Valerie as our expert in all things Dutch, Socks and seductive ice cream gif poses, you think much of either Sangare or Alvarez?
My Cleaning Solution supporting neighbour just said to me he's off, but couldn't name to which club.Like the Alvarez deal this is also dead in the water:
Who is? ALVAREZ Or Sangare?My Cleaning Solution supporting neighbour just said to me he's off, but couldn't name to which club.
Guess we will see if he is right. Looks unlikely though time is running out.