geezer Senile old git Messages 9,174 Reaction score 157 Jan 6, 2012 #2 Sad news of Bob Holness passing away. Many people would have known Bob through the Blockbusters programme. A genuinely nice guy. RIP
Sad news of Bob Holness passing away. Many people would have known Bob through the Blockbusters programme. A genuinely nice guy. RIP
chelseabootboy "26" Messages 1,684 Reaction score 99 Jan 6, 2012 #3 R.I.P bob, blockbusters was a classic geez..
yorkleyblue Plastic Professor of Knowitall at the Sky Universi Messages 8,295 Reaction score 6,510 Jan 6, 2012 #4 One of the nicest men to have never played the sax solo on Baker Street nor the guitar solo on Layla! I'll have an RIP please Bob!
One of the nicest men to have never played the sax solo on Baker Street nor the guitar solo on Layla! I'll have an RIP please Bob!
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Jan 6, 2012 #5 Aw! what a shame! He was a brilliant quizmaster. I bet my mother rushed over to introduce herself when he strolled through the Pearly Gates.
Aw! what a shame! He was a brilliant quizmaster. I bet my mother rushed over to introduce herself when he strolled through the Pearly Gates.
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Jan 7, 2012 #7 Loved his show, and how all as kids would laugh when the inevitable P would be asked for to complete the link. Fantastic game, seemed like a genuine guy, and a sad loss. RI'll have a P please bob
Loved his show, and how all as kids would laugh when the inevitable P would be asked for to complete the link. Fantastic game, seemed like a genuine guy, and a sad loss. RI'll have a P please bob