Introduction!

Eddie 1

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Thought I'd say hello and introduce myself- I've been a blues fan since childhood-one of my earliest memories is watching the chels take on Liverpool way back in the early 1990s. Then of course unfortunately my cousin - who's french incidentally chose to support the Gonners.  Soon as Wenger; Henry and the like came in.  He would never stop ribbing me about the superiority of French football; so I began properly following chelsea to spit him  in the eye - the 2002 FA cup final was not a high point in our relationship but - y'know we've been through a lot together since and gradually we've both agreed that there is only one team in London and it's blue!!!!  

So I've come here to connect with others mainly-  looking to attend as many games at the Bridge  as possible this season; despite the situation we're in after Tuchel.

Win or lose 

Keep smiling

 
200.gif


 
Back
Top