just Legend Messages 14,802 Reaction score 15,118 Feb 16, 2010 #2 I just had some work done on the old 'pooter and could do with some help in getting my music library back on. How do I go about taking all the songs off my old 2nd generation 20GB Ipod and putting them back onto my refurbished computer?
I just had some work done on the old 'pooter and could do with some help in getting my music library back on. How do I go about taking all the songs off my old 2nd generation 20GB Ipod and putting them back onto my refurbished computer?
sweet waffle First Team Squad Messages 1,510 Reaction score 1 Feb 16, 2010 #3 Try iRip (Windows and Mac). I've not used it myself but my friends have and it works fine by all accounts. Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
Try iRip (Windows and Mac). I've not used it myself but my friends have and it works fine by all accounts.
Alex First Team Squad Messages 1,315 Reaction score 1 Feb 16, 2010 #4 or download music rescue (type it into google and itll come up) takes all your music off your ipod and onto your comp
or download music rescue (type it into google and itll come up) takes all your music off your ipod and onto your comp