Gordon Bennett First Team Regular Messages 3,553 Reaction score 3,332 Aug 12, 2023 #2 No rumours yet, but considering Kepa is off to Madrid I'm just getting ahead of the game. £200m should do it?
No rumours yet, but considering Kepa is off to Madrid I'm just getting ahead of the game. £200m should do it?
P PhilH930 Members AF Messages 6,285 Reaction score 4,420 Aug 12, 2023 #3 Had to admit, I had to look up who he was. Then saw his face and realized I watched him play two weeks ago. 190M plus 10M in add ons
Had to admit, I had to look up who he was. Then saw his face and realized I watched him play two weeks ago. 190M plus 10M in add ons
Nick05 First Team Squad Messages 1,701 Reaction score 896 Aug 12, 2023 #4 Gordon Bennett said: No rumours yet, but considering Kepa is off to Madrid I'm just getting ahead of the game. £200m should do it? Click to expand... Scousers are ready with 250 mill.
Gordon Bennett said: No rumours yet, but considering Kepa is off to Madrid I'm just getting ahead of the game. £200m should do it? Click to expand... Scousers are ready with 250 mill.