Jose Mourinho 2023

PrinceOfPortugal

New Signing
Messages
66
Reaction score
44
I have started to hear rumours of Mourinho of being topic of discussions in management level.

What you guys think?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, why not. 🤷‍♂️ Anything has to be better than where we are right now.

 
I reckon let’s just leave Jose as “best/most successful Chelsea manager in recent history” and not give him any chance of diminishing that 

 
Third times a charm @Argo old chap!

…. But yea, not a good idea! (Though mostly it is at half times)

 
Third times a charm @Argo old chap!

…. But yea, not a good idea! (Though mostly it is at half times)
I have still at this point have got faith in the ownership but if they bring Jose back after investing so much on young players that need developing I give up. I can already picture him fighting with Enzo, freezing out Mudryk and doing to Chilwell what he did to Shaw.

He's had three jobs in England that have given him the platform to build something more sustainable and he's failed to do so on every occasion.

 
Please No, there's a reason he signed up for the Roma job, to get back into the game and he knew he's not going to get a much better offer.

I wonder who he will pick a fight with to get everyone's attention, my $5 is on Havertz or Mudryk

 
Yes please not this troublemaker and firestarter  in the club anymore. But with Todd you never know. 

 
Recognise this is answer is influenced by my heart rather than my mind, but I'd have Jose back in a heartbeat.

I'm not calling for Potter to go or anything, in fact I hope he gets some time, Jose is just my favourite manager.

(Also, Pep has more PL titles than him now, surely he'll want to settle that matter.)

 
Back
Top