Lost...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruh Buh Juh

First Team Regular
Messages
5,288
Reaction score
24
Anyone watch it on here? Either Lost or Fringe? Or both?

'cause I've just seen the series 5 finale of Lost and was totally awed by it. Yes, it's confusing, but when you get to the end it'll all be worth it. You just know you're not going to be dissapointed by the ending, which is next series.

And Fringe could well be my favourite tv show of all time...it's just brilliant.

JJ Abrams - possibly my new God? Everything he's done so far has been absolutely superb - Lost, Cloverfield, Fringe and Star Trek. Legend.

Haha, this is such a geeky topic 8-)

 
fringe is superb, wait till you see the last 2 episodes. they werent on sky this weekend so i "found" them on the net and watched them last night.

 
fringe is superb, wait till you see the last 2 episodes. they werent on sky this weekend so i "found" them on the net and watched them last night.
ohh goooooood :(

Hopefully it'll match Lost, or better...

 
I just got lost with Lost. I think once they're all released on DVD I'll invest. When I first watched it, it was a top show.

 
WARNING SPOILERS

Big lost fan here.. I was somewhat disappointed with the finale. I mean why didn't they run as soon as they threw the bomb in there?! And Daniel died? wtf?! Also Juliet? And Jacob died without any answers being told! Who the f**k is Locke? God. Still, I have no idea whats going to happen next. perhaps they are going to be thrown back to the present day...
END OF SPOILERS

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It was season 6 wasnt it ? - not season 5 ?

Lost is great tv, but i do think its all got really silly now. Clearly they are making it up as they go along.

Still, i'll be there waiting for the last series with baited breath!!

Gutted about Juliet, i fancied the arse off her. No idea about what is going on with Locke but he is a boring character when he used to be the best!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think I enjoy Lost but not so sure, sometimes they just annoy the crap out of me.

Got a feeling that the writers arn't sure where it's all going and I dread to think that

the ending will be a load of bo**ocks,

It is compelling watching though and I'm sure I'll stick with it, I think, I'm not sure, I just

don't know. f**k lifes too short.

 
WARNING SPOILERS
Big lost fan here.. I was somewhat disappointed with the finale. I mean why didn't they run as soon as they threw the bomb in there?! And Daniel died? wtf?! Also Juliet? And Jacob died without any answers being told! Who the f**k is Locke? God. Still, I have no idea whats going to happen next. perhaps they are going to be thrown back to the present day...
END OF SPOILERS
Going to try and answer all the questions as best as I can. SPOILER ALERT

Mouse over..
Why didn't they run? - Well, Say*d said after reading Farraday's diary that Jack has to be there when it goes off, he didn't know why, that's just what he wrote.Yeah, I didn't realise Farraday died until the episode after he got shot!

I'm a bit torn on Juliet. Cause she was an Other to start off with so she may not die and it'll just go back to the point in her life when the plane takes off from LAX Airport...

Locke is the dude that Jacob was talking to right at the beginning of Part 1 of The Incident. The one with the black hair, and said "I'm going to kill you some day, Jacob".
I pay attention to these things :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just edited two of the posts because there is actually a spoiler code. Look on the side of the posting box.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It was season 6 wasnt it ? - not season 5 ?Lost is great tv, but i do think its all got really silly now. Clearly they are making it up as they go along.

Still, i'll be there waiting for the last series with baited breath!!

Gutted about Juliet, i fancied the arse off her. No idea about what is going on with Locke but he is a boring character when he used to be the best!
Was series 5, series 6 is the last ever.

And about Juliet - I'm not sure, I think I prefer Kate tbh...

 
I watched about four or five episodes of the first season and decided that if it hadn't been able to get me at least a little bit interested at that point, it's just not for me. There's so much to watch(movies and series) that I'm not going to watch something bland just hoping that it will become good somewhere along the line.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top