microsoft strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple do try to form the reputation that they make things work straight away with no updating, or any of the 'hard work' people associate with Windows.
Windows have also tried to convince people that their products work straight away, but they're not fooling many people these days. Especially their bo**ocks about IE when they try to convince it's safer, faster and more efficient than the other browsers. I'd actually rather use Safari than IE(I've been a Firefox user for years).

So I'll just wait when they've fixed Snow Leopard and if they've actually improved on Leopard, then it's gonna be the best operating system I've ever used. I'm looking forward to trying Windows 7, but I won't be going near a computer with Vista.

 
Windows have also tried to convince people that their products work straight away, but they're not fooling many people these days. Especially their bo**ocks about IE when they try to convince it's safer, faster and more efficient than the other browsers. I'd actually rather use Safari than IE(I've been a Firefox user for years). So I'll just wait when they've fixed Snow Leopard and if they've actually improved on Leopard, then it's gonna be the best operating system I've ever used. I'm looking forward to trying Windows 7, but I won't be going near a computer with Vista.
Aye, that's fair, but the thing is people believe Apple. Incidentally why is it that you don't like Vista?

Edit - Actually I do have a bit of chaffing... maybe that explains it all. :D

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Incidentally why is it that you don't like Vista?
It just doesn't seem like that much of an improvement to the previous operating systems, although I haven't used it all that much, but people complain about loads of compatibility issues, system crashing and that it's VERY slow. Not sure how many of these issues have been fixed, but the part about it being very slow doesn't make me want to start using it.

 
It just doesn't seem like that much of an improvement to the previous operating systems, although I haven't used it all that much, but people complain about loads of compatibility issues, system crashing and that it's VERY slow. Not sure how many of these issues have been fixed, but the part about it being very slow doesn't make me want to start using it.
they havent been fixed at all mate, if anything they have gotten worse with SP1, though i obviously have no idea if SP2 has helped. Vista looks the part but is shocking to use at times. they have tried too hard to make it a "Users" OS with far too many admin settings and long winded functions. cant wait till 7 comes out so i can get rid of this sh*t.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top