Minecraft on Mac - doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonetti

Old git in the West Stand
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
16
So this is what happens:

The 'Updating Minecraft' screen says 'Done Loading' but the green progress bar is not quite at the end of the lozenge - when I try to open the game a panel saying 'The applications digital signature cannot be verified - do you want to run the application? When I click 'Run' the screen just goes white.

 
Just try re-download, I had issues with mine the other day and just had to update my Java then re-download.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you've bought the game just go the Minecraft website and log in and I think it's a tab up the top. The download is only a few hundred kbs if I recall correctly. Also I can't vouch that this will work. But a majority of the time it's sorts out the issue,

 
Sorry to be dumb - do you know the tab is - cannot see it!

 
Is there a Minecraft thread in this forum? Haven't found it...

I was working on a little project but my map got lost so I'll have to do everything from scratch again:

stamfordbridgeshedend1.jpg


 
f**king hell. I always thought of trying the build the bridge but I didn't think it could be done. That looks amazing.

 
Thanks :smile: Now I'm glad I had to redo everything because now it looks a lot better imo, I also added the entrances and some other bits. I am still trying to figure out how to make the edges more circular rather than squared as in the first try, I'll see how that goes. It's not 100% accurate, because that's nearly impossible but the pitch size is actually the real size (1 block = 1 metre).

The details are hard to get as there's not many HD pictures available... I've only been to the MH and even then I didn't memorize a lot of things.

shedendmkii.jpg


 
DannyD, that's looking great. Can't wait to see the final product!

 
I don't recall a bed being in the middle of the pitch though? But I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Bosingwa has been caught out defensively so many times.

 
I don't recall a bed being in the middle of the pitch though? But I wouldn't be surprised if that's why Bosingwa has been caught out defensively so many times.
It's our new tactic... ssssshhhhhhh. :laugh2:

 
Oh but that's not a bed you see,that is in fact, Jose Bosingwa

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top