MISSING DIRTY LE*DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

glory55

On the Bench
Messages
994
Reaction score
0
Now.......

this may well get a life-time banning order by the powers that be,from the CSR........

And as I make my way to Gate 14,my fellow Chelsea supporters.......May pelt me with manky fruit!

But...I CANT HELP IT.....I DO FEEL SLIGHTLY SORRY FOR LE*DS
691.gif
getmycoat.gif


I'm 24 and before the Old School on here get on my back........you MUST remember,I have bought up to hate Le*ds!!

And I will always hate Le*ds!

But I do feel some sympathy for them.

I would rather play them twice a season...than not

The league is poorer (from a Chelsea supporters point of view) without them,surely.

Our rivalry with those flithy,yorkshire,scum-bags cant be replicated playing the likes of Wigan and Reading!

So.....(unlike their supporters) I don't take bundles of joy kicking our enemies when they are down....

....There isn't a great deal of fun in it for me!

I don't like the Le*ds support but I don't blame them for running on the pitch.....

....It was just out of supporters desperation!

If you support your club you must be entitled to express your disappointment.

And being really honest,I know if we were in their desperate position....

....I WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE PITCH!

 
Good riddance to bad rubbish - the world would be better off without them.

They could even be deducted 10 points next season
icon_lol.gif
Brilliant!

 
The City of Leeds is a stinking hole, it's denizens a bunch of ignorant mouthy Northen b*st*rds, their supporters are the scum of the earth (worse than Scousers and Mancs put together - yes they really are that obnoxious), and Elland Road is a dump. And they've always been the same, back to when Don Revie was their manager. Don Revie, the very epitome of the tightfisted lying Northern git. Ossie despised him - one of only two people in the game mentioned in Ossie's book as someone he really couldn't stand. The other being Geoff Hurst.

Leeds? To hell with them.

 
The City of Leeds is a stinking hole, it's denizens a bunch of ignorant mouthy Northen b*st*rds, their supporters are the scum of the earth (worse than Scousers and Mancs put together - yes they really are that obnoxious), and Elland Road is a dump.
I see what your saying.........

The City of Leeds is a dive............as is most of the North of England (Worst dive in football in my opinion is West Bromwich ,which is of corse NOT up north)

But their supporters.........surely cant be worse than the constant bullsh*t that comes with the scousers!!

And don't forget lofty even these days....... were no angels!!!
139.gif


I would love Chelsea to go back to Ell*nd Rd for a match!!

 
Glory , West Bromwich (and indeed pretty much all of the Black Country) is a sh*t hole - i used to work in Wolverhampton so i know the area well but its hardly opp norf!

And trust me it isnt a patch on Liverpool in the sh*thole stakes or indeed Manchester which incidentally is the most overrated city in the whole universe.

 
Glory , West Bromwich (and indeed pretty much all of the Black Country is a sh*t hole) i used to work in Wolverhampton so i know the area well but its hardly opp norf!And trust me it isnt a patch on Liverpool in the sh*thole stakes or indeed Manchester which incidentally is the most overrated city in the whole universe.
I know bjd.......West Brom is indeed in the Midlands,not op norf!!

I think the area around Hawthorns is called Sandwell or something like that??

Anyway......what a dive!!

I been into the cities of Liverpool,Manchester and Leeds recentley and they are re-generating those area's,big time.

 
I don't think West Bromich was too bad TBH. Just like every other town in England.

And as for Leeds................Sorry Glory but i'm glad they're going down, although i would still love to play them at Elland Rd a few times every couple of years, just to keep our hatred of them.

 
Well ok, maybe just maybe Leeds fans aren't quite as bad as Scousers and Mancs put together. However, I can't stand the b*st*rds and as far as insults go, ye olde Scouser/Manc combination is about the worst I can come up with. And Leeds itself? It's full of Leeds fans, so by definition it's one almighty tip.

And Glory, I honestly truly hope that someday you'll get your wish of seeing us play at Elland Road. Not in tbe league though. Long may LUFC continue to decline. But you never know, maybe one day they'll actually manage to scrape their way through to the FA Cup third round. Failing that, there's always the League Cup.

 
I remember being introduced to the school of "football sportsmanship" by a Leeds fan at the FACSF at Villa park in '67 after the final whistle and we had won 1-0, I was proudly waving my Chelsea flag (bought by my older brother for me) when I was kicked down the steps leaving the ground by a Leeds fan of several years my senior.........I was 12 at the time!! hard bar stewards aren't they ? good riddance to the scum!!!!!!

 
This is what I read the other day on the BBC website:

Leeds chairman Ken Bates has appealed to would-be investors to put their money in the club and help them bounce back to the Championship.

...

Bates made it clear that he would not forget those who do invest.

"When we're back where we belong...."

Isn't that lovely? Bouncing back to the dizzy heights of the Championship, where they belong? Ooooh, you gotta love it
icon_lol.gif


Good riddance
Animation4.gif


Now, who's next? Let's aim high
Animation2.gif


 
L**ds are such a small (and poor) Club these days it's hard to see how they will ever be our rivals again. Maybe we could knock them out of a cup or two from time to time.
icon_twisted.gif


 
I agree with Glory55. The Leeds game was always one to look forward to. It was up there with Liverpool, Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal & West Ham in terms of atmosphere and fan rivalry. Yes, on one hand it's fun to see them get relegated but I would rather have a premiership with the likes of Leeds than the Wigans and Watfords.

Poor old Ken Bates. He probably thought that he could repeat history - what with us on the brink of relegation to the old third division when John Neal turned things around. I bet that really grates with a lot of Leeds fans - the Chelsea connection that they now have taking their beloved team down. Loved Wisey when he was hear but I would never want him here in a coaching / managing role.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top