Zeta
Members AF
- Messages
- 24,697
- Reaction score
- 11,408
Anyone know much about mobile phones?
Text messages sent to me seem to be delayed quite a lot. For instance I had one sent to me yesterday at about 1PM and 1 sent to me today at about 1:10PM and neither of them arried until about 5 minutes ago. So one of them was over 24 hours late.
Also when I send them people sometimes say they never received them..
Is this likely a problem with my phone or with Virgin mobile themselves?
Any ideas on how to sort this out without me having to deal with their customer service people?
Thanks.
Text messages sent to me seem to be delayed quite a lot. For instance I had one sent to me yesterday at about 1PM and 1 sent to me today at about 1:10PM and neither of them arried until about 5 minutes ago. So one of them was over 24 hours late.
Also when I send them people sometimes say they never received them..
Is this likely a problem with my phone or with Virgin mobile themselves?
Any ideas on how to sort this out without me having to deal with their customer service people?
Thanks.