PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,073 Reaction score 13,726 Mar 16, 2025 #2 That was er... not good. The best thing you can say is that we didn't get thrashed. Take your pick. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2025
Scott Harris Legend Messages 44,818 Reaction score 33,259 Mar 16, 2025 #3 It's gotten to the point now where I think it's wrong to give any player MOTM anymore. Nobody does anything. I could give it to Neto, just because he ran more, but nobody deserves MOTM for that. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2025
It's gotten to the point now where I think it's wrong to give any player MOTM anymore. Nobody does anything. I could give it to Neto, just because he ran more, but nobody deserves MOTM for that.
Gordon Bennett First Team Regular Messages 3,554 Reaction score 3,332 Mar 17, 2025 #4 I can't bring myself to select anyone. An appalling performance - lazy, disinterested, pathetic. Maresca has to go.
I can't bring myself to select anyone. An appalling performance - lazy, disinterested, pathetic. Maresca has to go.
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,073 Reaction score 13,726 Mar 17, 2025 #5 Similar sentiment - went for Cucurella on the basis that he was the only player who had a meaningful shot. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2025
Similar sentiment - went for Cucurella on the basis that he was the only player who had a meaningful shot.