PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,073 Reaction score 13,726 Apr 3, 2025 #2 No matter how sh*t we are, they can do sh*tter. Same as it ever was. Take your pick. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2025
Scott Harris Legend Messages 44,818 Reaction score 33,259 Apr 3, 2025 #3 Gone with Palmer, just because I thought he was looking slightly more like himself and had that bit of quality in him. Enzo and Chalobah had a good game too.
Gone with Palmer, just because I thought he was looking slightly more like himself and had that bit of quality in him. Enzo and Chalobah had a good game too.
All Barco no bite RLC Fan Club Founder Messages 18,038 Reaction score 15,300 Apr 3, 2025 #4 I voted Caicedo. I wanted to give it Chalobah but couldn’t see his name.
just Legend Messages 14,807 Reaction score 15,120 Apr 3, 2025 #6 Match winner Sanchez should win this by a landslide.
Nibs I'm up on the hills playing Little Boy Soldier Messages 12,828 Reaction score 10,163 Apr 4, 2025 #7 Caicedo ahead of Trev. Both were great but Caicedo was pretty much faultless. The goal deserved to cap his MOTM performace - f**king VAR.
Caicedo ahead of Trev. Both were great but Caicedo was pretty much faultless. The goal deserved to cap his MOTM performace - f**king VAR.