Ramage11
New Signing
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello Chelsea Family,
My Name is Liam. 25 Years old and have followed Chelsea since 2000. Zola was the main reason I got interested in Chelsea! LOVE THE MAN.
Never got the Chance to See Chelsea Play yet, had an opportunity few years back when we got beat 2-1 Away to Newcastle but Want my first game to be at the Bridge!
I have been to London couple times managing to get a stadium tour etc Next time it will be a Proper game.
Watch Chelsea every weekend and get in a proper bad mood when we get beat ! Never off thought I'd get so worked up over a football team haha !
Current Favorite Player is Cesc Fabregas
Not the best of starts but Trust Conte and hope the board wake up and get some more signings in !
KTBFFH !!!
My Name is Liam. 25 Years old and have followed Chelsea since 2000. Zola was the main reason I got interested in Chelsea! LOVE THE MAN.
Never got the Chance to See Chelsea Play yet, had an opportunity few years back when we got beat 2-1 Away to Newcastle but Want my first game to be at the Bridge!
I have been to London couple times managing to get a stadium tour etc Next time it will be a Proper game.
Watch Chelsea every weekend and get in a proper bad mood when we get beat ! Never off thought I'd get so worked up over a football team haha !
Current Favorite Player is Cesc Fabregas
Not the best of starts but Trust Conte and hope the board wake up and get some more signings in !
KTBFFH !!!