NO Mbappe thread....

Bo11ocks to that...

Anybody got news on the colour of the socks for next season, or kit for that matter?
My guess would be blue kit with white socks 😝

Do I understand it correctly the sponsorship of Infinite Something ends after one year? Perhaps the club wait to present the new kit when a new shirt sponsor is on board. We may start with a sponsor-free kit again like last season, though. That pristine shirt may have been the best selling one in years! I cherish mine...

 
Ignore those miserable wotsits, also I read an article about the difference between the "stadium" kits and the ones the actual players wear on the pitch.

Even though they look identical, they are paper thin and so lightweight a person's nails can rip the shirt/shorts/etc. Wouldn't last a month with the public/general wear. It didn't say anything about the socks but I imagine it's a similar story. No wonder more and more holes are appearing during games.

 
My guess would be blue kit with white socks 😝

Do I understand it correctly the sponsorship of Infinite Something ends after one year? Perhaps the club wait to present the new kit when a new shirt sponsor is on board. We may start with a sponsor-free kit again like last season, though. That pristine shirt may have been the best selling one in years! I cherish mine...
Ditto...I got a sponsor less one that I'm trying to keep as new. I love that clean look.

But no...IA have renewed the contract for another year at least.

 
Ditto...I got a sponsor less one that I'm trying to keep as new. I love that clean look.

But no...IA have renewed the contract for another year at least.
I didn't know that! Perhaps the renewal wasn't yet signed when we played our final match, that is traditionally when we play in our new kit, isn't it? Maybe it will be launched on 1 July. 

 
I didn't know that! Perhaps the renewal wasn't yet signed when we played our final match, that is traditionally when we play in our new kit, isn't it? Maybe it will be launched on 1 July. 
Could be...I'll try and find that article again. I may have missed something but I'm sure it said we have them again as sponsors this year, think there was a quote by bohely too.

 
Back
Top