Oi Oi

Status
Not open for further replies.

evertonlad

New Signing
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Alright lads and ladies, i'm an Everton season ticket holder looking for a bit of banter and some casual kopite and manc hating :unsure: FTRS

 
Hello evertonlad you will get plenty of kopite and manc hating from me! My mate is also a season ticket holder at Goodison, Main Stand North towards the Church I think.

 
Welcome aboard mate, always welcome to a bit of red bashing...and I'm not talking about a bot of "how's yer father" while the wife has the painters in!

 
have you forgiven wayne yet?
I forgot about that a while ago tbh, most evertonians have forgiven him, the ones that haven't never will. The lad is still a blue and it's more than likely he will play for everton again.

 
I forgot about that a while ago tbh, most evertonians have forgiven him, the ones that haven't never will. The lad is still a blue and it's more than likely he will play for everton again.
fair enough.

hello btw

R

 
Hey man, welcome to the forum. I hate those red bar stewards as well.

I was really happy to see Leighton Baines get a start for England. I've said he's deserved one for ages. I'm just glad that useless waster Wayne Bridge has finally gotten his melodramatic arse out of the way to make room for some real quality in the team.

 
Welcome to the Shed End Evertonlad. Unite against Liverpool. Or the ladies from the other side of the park as a Everton friend of mine calls them ::ChElSeaFLag::

 
Greetings toffee,

Excellent run your boys are on after a dreadful start to the season (in no small part brought about by poor luck with injuries). Being entirely selfish I would say that our squad could easily accomodate either Arteta, Cahill or Pienaar. A little surprised that they haven;t been targeted already by richer clubs and I suspect it may happen this summer.

 
Welcome to the Shed End evertonlad. You must have been pleased about the Everton result against Hull today.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top