Pan's Labyrinth

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm - there are two types of people in this world.

Those who know that Pan's Labyrinth is pretentious, over-worked, "emperor's new clothes" cliched nonsense, and gullible twats!

I am firmly in the first type.

 
hmmm - there are two types of people in this world.

Those who know that Pan's Labyrinth is pretentious, over-worked, "emperor's new clothes" cliched nonsense, and gullible twats!

I am firmly in the first type.
Yoi would gladly put yourself firmly in anything that agreed with you and stroked your ego.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
they don't even have to agree, just be relatively warm and not too noisy!

Seriously, I just don't get Pan's Labyrinth - I do fear it is something for which the hype is more substantial than the actuality. And I really did try, several times, when friends told me how wonderful it was, and about the meaningfulness of the symbolism and the crispness of the direction and all of that. The end result was my first post!

Edited for very bad spelling

 
Last edited by a moderator:
There lies your problem - your friends are tools.

It is Alice's Adventures in Wonderland with guns. Now you should be able to get it.

 
Im North American.

Every movie is a story without an underlying message/moral to the story. Bad guys loses, good duys win and live happily ever after....end of! :P

 
Im North American.

Every movie is a story without an underlying message/moral to the story. Bad guys loses, good duys win and live happily ever after....end of! :P
Bambi went over your head, then?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top