Pedro Lima

Really pleased that this didn't happen. As I would imagine Josh Acheampong's camp is as well. A chance for an outstanding talent that we already have in getting through.

 
I guess the lad wanted to play in England and NOT Strasbourg.  Fair enough really.   I guess the lads at Wolves have sorted out his work permit.

btw - Trivia fact. George Best was Wolves supporter as a kid.

 

 
I guess the lad wanted to play in England and NOT Strasbourg.  Fair enough really.   I guess the lads at Wolves have sorted out his work permit.

btw - Trivia fact. George Best was Wolves supporter as a kid.

 
Or the whole twitter links were a complete load of old bo**ocks...

 
Or the whole twitter links were a complete load of old bo**ocks...
Think you might be on to something there.

Kids gone from transferring to Chelsea then Real Madrid then Chelsea again in the matter of days.

He then ends up signing for Wolves... 🤣

 
  • Haha
Reactions: dkw
Think you might be on to something there.

Kids gone from transferring to Chelsea then Real Madrid then Chelsea again in the matter of days.

He then ends up signing for Wolves... 🤣
It's amazing how many people fall for it though. 

 
The Athletic saying his agent steered him towards Wolves because he would've been 4th in the pecking order here. 

The club view him below Acheampong

 
Back
Top