- Messages
- 22,720
- Reaction score
- 6,605
OK bear with me here whilst I ask the dumbest questions since the German Army said 'Will we need gloves in Russia?'
We (we being the good lady wife and I) have always been very mean and never allowed our kids to have any kind of games console however things have changed. Yesterday my work announced they were taking back all the company provide mobiles as they don't think they are needed anymore and therefore an unnecessary expense.
Therefore I had to shop around this morning for a new phone and found a deal which meant I got a free PS3 Slim with an 18 month phone contract.
So we are going to give this to my 6 year old for his Christmas (mean eh!!) as he is about the only kid left in the whole area who doesn't have one and it makes it awkward when his mates come to visit and it is peeing down outside.
So my question is not whether the PS3 Slim is any good or better/worse than an X-Box or Nintendo WII because I am getting a PS3 SLim regardless of how good it is.
What I want to know is whether normal PS3 games are compatible with the PS3 SLim or whether I am going to have to pay through the nose for a couple of games to go with it which are PS3 SLim specific.
Also can it play PS2 games or is there a compatibility issue there.
I really know bugger all about games consoles.
Cheers
Loz
p.s. what is a good footie game
We (we being the good lady wife and I) have always been very mean and never allowed our kids to have any kind of games console however things have changed. Yesterday my work announced they were taking back all the company provide mobiles as they don't think they are needed anymore and therefore an unnecessary expense.
Therefore I had to shop around this morning for a new phone and found a deal which meant I got a free PS3 Slim with an 18 month phone contract.
So we are going to give this to my 6 year old for his Christmas (mean eh!!) as he is about the only kid left in the whole area who doesn't have one and it makes it awkward when his mates come to visit and it is peeing down outside.
So my question is not whether the PS3 Slim is any good or better/worse than an X-Box or Nintendo WII because I am getting a PS3 SLim regardless of how good it is.
What I want to know is whether normal PS3 games are compatible with the PS3 SLim or whether I am going to have to pay through the nose for a couple of games to go with it which are PS3 SLim specific.
Also can it play PS2 games or is there a compatibility issue there.
I really know bugger all about games consoles.
Cheers
Loz
p.s. what is a good footie game