Raphinha to Chelsea

This c**t's had more clubs than Jack Nicklaus - not a good sign. Take him on a 6 month loan or sling them £10m on a permanent deal. Take it or leave it.

 
He's probably one of the better options considering the club want someone with PL experience and is ready to go. You'd think that a decent deal could be available but theres always the chance Barca take the p***. 

My only reservation would be how he dropped us last time, he'd need to make clear in negotiations that he wants to play for us.
He didn't just drop us. Leeds had accepted our offer. Barcelona hadn't even made an offer. He dug his heels in, broke our deal and got Barcelona to the table so he could go there.

Fck him and fck the corrupt, bankrupt wonga boys as well.

 
If we are considering Raphinha probably means we have doubts on Mudryk.

As much as Barcelona have been shocking to deal with, that is when buying players selling don't think they will mess us around.

As I recall he was a left sided attacker with pace and a combative attitude. Left footed with some good free kicks and crosses.

If Poch wants him I'm on side.

 
If we are considering Raphinha probably means we have doubts on Mudryk.

As much as Barcelona have been shocking to deal with, that is when buying players selling don't think they will mess us around.

As I recall he was a left sided attacker with pace and a combative attitude. Left footed with some good free kicks and crosses.

If Poch wants him I'm on side.
Played predominately on the right side, which Sterling has on lock atm with Madueke as depth. 

 
[SIZE=12pt]Barcelona's 27-year-old Brazil winger Raphinha is open to leaving this summer but only if an offer comes in from a Premier League club.  [/SIZE]. . . What club would be stupid enough to sign this bloke?

I wonder.  No. We wouldnt would we?

 
[SIZE=12pt]Barcelona's 27-year-old Brazil winger Raphinha is open to leaving this summer but only if an offer comes in from a Premier League club.  [/SIZE]. . . What club would be stupid enough to sign this bloke?

I wonder.  No. We wouldnt would we?
So that complete fking pantomime from this clown last year worked out well for the tw@t. Let's offer the wonga boys a loan deal, option to buy only. Then let's back out at the last knockings

 
Last edited by a moderator:
f**k Barcelona. Lewandowski, Raphinha and Kounde have been merely decent for them while spinning them into a financial black hole, meanwhile they probably would have won us the league under Tuchel.

 
Of course I’d take him. He was quality for Leeds, I don’t know how well he did at Barca but from what I’ve seen at Leeds, hes miles better than Sterling and probably Madueke on recent form.

 
Of course I’d take him. He was quality for Leeds, I don’t know how well he did at Barca but from what I’ve seen at Leeds, hes miles better than Sterling and probably Madueke on recent form.
Madueke is vastly more versatile. Raphinia has a great left foot but basically a poor man's Riyad Mahrez.

 
Madueke is vastly more versatile. Raphinia has a great left foot but basically a poor man's Riyad Mahrez.
I am not convinced that Poch particularly rates Madueke, and I will admit there are elements of his game that i am not convinced by. I also don't think his apparent body language and some of his alleged antics on pitch does him any favours. The first attempt at his substitution against Brighton was a point in case. They changed their mind because of Gusto but that was heading towards a little show of petulance then as well.  If the right offer came along i could easily see Poch getting shot of Madueke for a similar replacement that might, might, be lower maintenance.

 
Already have Palmer and Madueke, not to mention the addition of Paez and possibly Estevao next summer. 

Literally no need. 

 
Back
Top