Reply to Loz

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark100ukuk

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Thanks very much Loz. I first saw the blues from my Aunties Guinness Trust flat overlooking the bridge. Then my cousin took me to a Man U game there and that was it. I had to get a crop, 501's, 8 lacehole DM's, and a Ben Sherman for 59/6d. My love for the club has lasted 40 years.

Anyhow, I have blinding memories of the Shed, and the terraces all over England. Sometimes we even had to hide our scarves up our harringtons to get into some games, but was always worth it. Very, very happy days.

See you at some point for a drinkup, keep us posted to when the next one is.

Best wishes, Mark Price.

 
Welcome Mark, I look forward to hearing some stories from the 'old days'

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top