Royal Mail Releasing Video Game Stamps

charierre

An Untouchable
Messages
10,894
Reaction score
7,343
https://shop.royalmail.com/special-stamp-issues/video-games/video-games-stamp-set

Some great games in there.

Elite (1984) Dizzy (1987) Populous (1989) Lemmings (1991) Micro Machines (1991) Sensible Soccer (1992) Wipeout (1995) Worms (1995)

ENre51CWkAAXpDb.jpg


 
Just because we’re grown men playing kiddies games it doesn’t make us that sad mate!

Although the Lemmings one...  :laugh2:

 
Yeah, what adult would buy them.... 

I'm getting them all, obviously. 

They've picked some belters there. 

 
Picked up Subnautica & Metro on the cheap today. Spent a few hours playing the former, it’s alright once you work out what the f**ks going on  :laugh2:

 
Picked up Subnautica & Metro on the cheap today. Spent a few hours playing the former, it’s alright once you work out what the f**ks going on  :laugh2:
Both belters, though I struggled early on with Subnautica until I read a guide on starting out. 

Metro is brilliant, really moves it on from the earlier games well.

 
Both belters, though I struggled early on with Subnautica until I read a guide on starting out. 
I was doing that in the bath last night  :laugh2:  it doesn’t really explain wtf you’re actually doing at all!

 
Back
Top