Sevilla - Barcelona 2 - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergeyMS

On the Bench
Messages
785
Reaction score
0
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6416503.stmhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 416503.stm

I`m happy for both teams. And does anybody gets highlights?? Or, especially, I`m interested in Kerzhakov`s equaliser. Please, do me a favor....
icon_razz.gif


 
Nice goal by Kerzhakov. Nice result for Sevilla.

 
Nice goal by Kerzhakov. Nice result for Sevilla.
He settled in well, instead of Sheva. It`s his 3rd for Sevilla.
La Liga is a very different type of league to play football in. Kanoute wasn't such a big hit in the Premiership, but look at him in La Liga! And even if it's a good start for Kerzhakov, let's see how he does in the future. Mutu started brightly for us, but faded soon afterwards. You never know.
icon_confused.gif


 
Nice goal by Kerzhakov. Nice result for Sevilla.
He settled in well, instead of Sheva. It`s his 3rd for Sevilla.
La Liga is a very different type of league to play football in. Kanoute wasn't such a big hit in the Premiership, but look at him in La Liga! And even if it's a good start for Kerzhakov, let's see how he does in the future. Mutu started brightly for us, but faded soon afterwards. You never know.
icon_confused.gif
About Kanoute I think it`s something like "good material" in "good hands".

I have praises for Juande Ramos, I believe he`s a great manager. Saviola played wonderful under his rule too and was returned to Barca.

And the way they had beaten Barca in Super Cup was just amazing.

That`s my favourite substitute for Mourinho!! (if it happens)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top