Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitierkatba

In the Ressies
Messages
332
Reaction score
4
Man I'm hooked on this series. I only got interested because of the debut of the much despised American remake (which ain't that bad).

I've proabably learned more about England from watching Skins and following Chelsea than a million tour guides every could.

If I wasn't rooting for Chelsea I'd be a Bristol Rovers reserve supporter because of Katie Fitch.

If John Terry was a Skins character I think he'd be Cook.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
You can't learn anything about England from Skins, apart from the fact that we have sh*t television programmes.

 
I really hope you're not relying a lot of your knowledge on Skins, a fantastical "drama" about Sixth Formers. It's farcical. Series 1 and 2 were excellent, series 3 and 4 were okay, Cook was unbelievable, but this new series is abysmal, some of the worst acting I've seen in a long time.

 
This series has been dire. Charachters are not interesting at all. Loved the last series with Cook and Effy.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top