So here we are then.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
sh*t that sounded really spammy, apologies!! It's not meant to be, wrote it while I'm watching London burn, surreal times.

Anyway, I'm me - I look after some of the stuff for TheChels.org, there's quite a few of us and we know of some of you here too - Not a fan of Chelsea Chat and far prefer forums so may dip in here every now and then for a catch up and a chat when I'm off duty so to speak.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, were you not already registered here under your CFC-net name?

How are you doing?

Can we edit our entry on your wiki-type pages?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I closed that down some time ago, want to be less visible with all this stuff.

Am good thanks, plodding on as ever - how's life over here?

You can't edit it as it's a closed editing list so it doesn't get vandalised, but happy to put what you want there within reason.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top