Teritus First Team Regular Messages 4,352 Reaction score 476 Nov 8, 2015 #221 Gem said: It was good it was typical Bond and I'm not the biggest of fans. Click to expand... Yeah I thought the same, decent but I'm just not into the series enough to think any more of it.
Gem said: It was good it was typical Bond and I'm not the biggest of fans. Click to expand... Yeah I thought the same, decent but I'm just not into the series enough to think any more of it.
B bonanzaxx New Signing Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Nov 30, 2015 #222 it was good, but the last scene disappointed me. Bond can't quite MI6 because of woman. This love story with Madeleine has been overdone
it was good, but the last scene disappointed me. Bond can't quite MI6 because of woman. This love story with Madeleine has been overdone
Boyne We Are The People Messages 29,921 Reaction score 34,902 Feb 19, 2016 #223 One of the Aston Martin DB10s used in Spectre has been sold for £2.4 million. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35609242 Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
One of the Aston Martin DB10s used in Spectre has been sold for £2.4 million. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35609242