U21s

I was impressed by Mathis Eboue in that match, the kid looks a real talent.


 
I was impressed by Mathis Eboue in that match, the kid looks a real talent.
I didn't see it but he got big wraps on the Straight Out Of Cobham podcast.

 
No one else find it slightly odd we released a CM that didn’t look out of place in the Conference League?

Assuming he didn’t want to extend?

 
No one else find it slightly odd we released a CM that didn’t look out of place in the Conference League?

Assuming he didn’t want to extend?
Seems to be the case. A cast of thousands of midfielders in front of him.

 
Seems to be the case. A cast of thousands of midfielders in front of him.
Like I said though, this was a young player who looked comfortable in a European competition.

You'd think the club would've at least made a profit on him.

 
Like I said though, this was a young player who looked comfortable in a European competition.

You'd think the club would've at least made a profit on him.
You'd think so. Signed a two-year extension in 2024. Strange. They got a million for Leo Castledine, nowhere near Rak-Sakyi's potential.

 
Back
Top