We are on the rise guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpitv

First Team Squad
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
12
Alexa

We've been doing well over the last 3 months. At this rate, we might be in the top 100,000 soon. :)

I thought of putting this up after a number of newcomers claimed that they came upon our website on Google.

 
It's actually a lot worse than it was, on the temp last domain it was 22,000 something.

I think that is mainly based on Alexa toolbar users that access the forum.

 
If you type in "Chelsea forum" into Google, we're second. And as that famous tune goes:

First the worst

Second the best

Thirds the one with the hair chest.

Therefore, we win ;)

 
If you type in "Chelsea forum" into Google, we're second. And as that famous tune goes:First the worst

Second the best

Thirds the one with the hair chest.

Therefore, we win :)
famous where? in your house maybe, ive never heard that before. :lol:

 
famous where? in your house maybe, ive never heard that before. :)
It's pretty common. I've heard it everywhere you can expect some competition. :lol:

Even if someone is done peeing faster, I hear that! :P

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top