C carefree franco Youth Team Messages 108 Reaction score 69 Jul 3, 2024 #3 Insert video of the woman saying not another one. At least this one’s a right footer who prefers to play on the left. That’s about all I know of him and he looks flash on YouTube but I don’t really think that says much.
Insert video of the woman saying not another one. At least this one’s a right footer who prefers to play on the left. That’s about all I know of him and he looks flash on YouTube but I don’t really think that says much.
Gordon Bennett First Team Regular Messages 3,553 Reaction score 3,332 Jul 3, 2024 #5 For crying out loud.
S Simplymo Members AF Messages 1,842 Reaction score 1,194 Jul 3, 2024 #6 Gordon Bennett said: For crying out loud. Click to expand... I'm tired of googling footballers...lol
Scott Harris Legend Messages 44,816 Reaction score 33,254 Jul 3, 2024 #7 Simplymo said: I'm tired of googling footballers...lol Click to expand... Same