What are you wearing?

dkw

officer dibble of the shed end constabulary
Messages
40,383
Reaction score
23,310
No, not that kind of "what are you wearing" dodgy question, but TV/film related. I found this website that TV/film clothing etc, I need a new slouch about the house t shirt and I've narrowed it down to these 3..

Tron t-shirt

FLYNNS-ARCADE-TRON-INSPIRED-TSHIRT-BY-LAST-EXIT-TO-NOWHERE-2-COLOUR-BLACK.jpg


Die hard

productimage-picture-nakatomi-corporation-regular-t-shirt-gold-print-4838.jpg


The big lebowski

productimage-picture-jackie-treehorn-productions-navy-regular-t-shirt-6056.jpg


I could have spent about £400 on this site, had to reign it in a bit ha ha...

 
No, not that kind of "what are you wearing" dodgy question, but TV/film related. I found this website that TV/film clothing etc, I need a new slouch about the house t shirt and I've narrowed it down to these 3..

Tron t-shirt



Die hard



The big lebowski



I could have spent about £400 on this site, had to reign it in a bit ha ha...
I know the site, got me a Kill bill and usual suspects pair of Tees, got a wicked 'Hans tournament' from ETD, on another site..  :smile:

 
Back
Top