Which right back should we target?

Ticks several boxes - 6' tall ; 23 years old ; extreme pace ; decent for Bayern for 5 seasons .... doubt he'd come to us though ?
Chelsea fan growing up (allegedly) and his father a Chelsea fan. 

Liverpool, Arsenal, Real, and even City will all be in for him I imagine so our chances are slim. 

 
Chelsea fan growing up (allegedly) and his father a Chelsea fan. 

Liverpool, Arsenal, Real, and even City will all be in for him I imagine so our chances are slim. 
I'm sure Clearlake are already on the case if he's been identified by our football directors as a player we should be interested in.

Seeing as he's not got any connection to Brighton, Monaco, Southampton, or Brazil U17, that's probably a big "if" though LOL

 
Idk but if we let a few players leave on loan we will probably need to sign 4 or 5 more players to keep our squad at the optimal size of 40 🥴🥴 

 
Back
Top